A dazzling smile can light up a room. It projects strength, confidence and beauty. For decades dentists have worked on ways to improve the appearance of smiles. We can now change the way your teeth look and the way you feel!
Veneers are one of the most popular and effective developments in cosmetic dentistry. They are extremely thin, custom made shells that cover the front surfaces of your teeth.
Typically made from porcelain, veneers are an excellent solution to:
- Conceal cracks, chips, and uneven teeth
- Lighten and brighten teeth stained from coffee, tea, red wine, or even tetracycline
- Cover rough edges
- Close gaps
- Re-proportion and restore balance to your smile
- Cover worn enamel or discolored bonding
- Restore and protect damaged teeth
Does your smile make you look older and less stylish than you are? Let us help you with your decision about the type of veneers you choose to suit your goals and your lifestyle.
Call us today. Our trained dental professionals are always available to answer questions about veneers or to help you with scheduling your appointment.